Sunday, September 10, 2017

Stamptember Concord & 9th Collaboration

Good morning!  I have the greatest pleasure today to help introduce the newest Stamptember Exclusive Stamp Set in collaboration with Concord and 9th.  Meet "Oh, Hello".
This fun set has a lot of uses and is great for both masculine and feminine cards...a win in my book.  I especially love the larger scale of the sentiments and couldn't wait to ink them up right away.  (Not surprising because I'm always drawn to Concord & 9th's sentiments.) The first card I made with Oh, Hello was completely inspired by the Stamptember logo.  I used the awesome watercolored circle stamp to create a big bouquet of balloons.
I stamped my "balloons" in the logo colors, and I love that the design of the stamp naturally adds shading to certain areas of the images. The balloon tails I added are from Concord & 9th's Happy Balloons Stamp Set.  It's the long straight stamp, but I curved it on my stamp block before stamping.  

Often I think of balloons just for celebrating special occasions, but is there a happier way to say hello than with a brightly colored bouquet of balloons?  And if that isn't cheerful enough, how about saying hello with a shaker full of sparkly sequins and balloons?  I for one am all smiles.
 
Now you may be thinking, "Hey, this looks nothing like the sneak peek I saw of your card." And you're right.  These balloons had me smiling so much that I decided to make a second card, and this time I used the tiniest stamp in the whole set.   You may not know, but I have a thing for triangles.  So I used that itty bitty trio of triangles to create a simple background using a fun fall color scheme. 
Next I stamped a sentiment from Oh, Hello and die cut the panel using Concord & 9th's Select-A-Size Edge Dies to create a hexagonal shape.  I finished my card by tucking in a few leaves cut from Concord & 9th's Layering Leaves Dies.
Isn't this sentiment perfect for SO many different occasions?  It makes a great card to have in your stash.
Now, I only used 4 stamps in this set to create both of my cards, so just think of the possibilities this one set holds.  
Thanks so much for joining me today!  Make sure you head over to the Simon Says Stamp Shop to pick up this fun Stamptember Exclusive set and visit the Simon Says Stamp Blog to see lots of fabulous inspiration using this set. Have a happy day!

4 comments:

  1. Lindsey, both cards are fantastic. The use of these stamps really showcases it versatility. Sadly, I don't have any C9th stamps yet, budget restraints, only;( however, I have been following and admiring their product since they began. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey, I just ADORE these cards. They're so perfectly clean and simple. So much beautiful white space. You shall forever be known as The Queen of Clean and Simple, because you are. These are just perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your big bouquet of bright balloons in the shaker are just fabulous, Lindsey ... so happy looking ... and the triangles are deliciously graphic and cool, the die cuts are a wonderful touch with them! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colorful shaker card and those cool arrows traveling down the card front!

    ReplyDelete