Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Concord & 9th 2nd Birthday Celebration

Good morning!  I'm so excited to share first of several posts this month as the Where Creativity Meets C9 team helps celebrate Concord and 9th's 2nd birthday.  To make it easy for you to play along, Challenge #12 is going to be Anything Goes. :) There are lots of fabulous stamps and dies being released today as well as a HUGE sale going on.  Make sure to head HERE to check them out!  
My card today features an awesome new set called Seriously, Thank You that is FREE with a $60 purchase.  Woohoo! (You can see all the details about it on Concord & 9th's PROMO Page.)
I love this big, bold sentiment so much that I think it looks pretty fabulous all on its own.  I plan to stamp a bunch of cards just with the sentiment to help build my thank you stash, but I decided to step it up just a tad today.  On my first card I stamped Seriously, Thank You, and then added a few die cut flowers from the Enjoy It All Bundle.  And guess what?!  Enjoy It All happens to be one of the many items on sale right now at Concord and 9th.  (Quick!  Go pick one up. :) )
My second card is slightly more embellished.  I used another flower from Enjoy It All  and created a leaf sprig by stamping the stem image in the set and then adding a bunch of leaves to it.  I'm pretty sure it was designed to be the inner detail on a single leaf, but it worked great this way for what I needed.  I fussy cut the leaf sprigs and embellished the flower with a few black pearls.  Easy peasy.
My last card is a lot more embellished, but still easy to put together.  I cut some 1/8" strips of cardstock and used them to frame the Seriously, Thank You sentiment.  Then I created the floral clusters with several die cut and fussy cut images from Enjoy It All.  To add a bit more dimension some of the images are stamped directly on the card base and others are popped up. 
As you can see, embellished or not all, this stamp set is great.  Now quick, head right over to Concord and 9th and place your order, so you can earn this set free with a $60 purchase, then make sure you stop by the Concord and 9th Blog and Where Creativity Meets C9 for more inspiration as well as to join us for our Anything Goes Challenge  Now would be a great time to enter to win a $25 gift certificate to Concord and 9th, don't ya think? :) Have a fabulous day, my friends!

4 comments:

  1. A trio of loveliness, Lindsey ... the florals on each of these cards are so fresh and bright ... just gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lindsey, these are all just fabulous! I like the colors on each of them and your clean designs. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each one is beautiful! Love the new thank you sentiment and sweet blooms arranged on each card! My pineapple came today and I can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Lindsey! Love the bold sentiment with your sweet floral additions! The colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete