Monday, May 15, 2017

Where Creativity Meets C9 Sneak Peek

Good Morning!  I'm over at the Where Creativity Meets C9 Blog today sharing some additional inspiration for our Floral Challenge.  I hope you'll take a peek.  Though made with my dear mother in mind, my heart and mind have been so full in preparation for Mother's Day with thoughts of the wonderful women in my life who have been mothers to me and who are such good examples of mothers.  Some of whom read this blog. :) Some of these women have children of their own.  Some never have.  What a marvelous thing it is to me that these women have blessed my life with the God given qualities of a mother that are not reserved just for women who have the opportunity to bear children.  So, I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day, and if you have a moment, I love for you to go HERE to check it out. ;)  Have a beautiful day!

3 comments:

  1. On my way! Hope you had a blessed Mother's Day Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can already tell I'm going to love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful post and a gorgeous card, Lindsey ... just enjoyed my visit over there! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete