Wednesday, May 10, 2017

CASometry Challenge 3. Randomizer. Stage 4

Hello!  It's the fourth week of the CASometry Randomizer Challenge, and I was just barely able to squeeze some time in for this card, but I didn't want to miss it.  This week the random set that I picked was Little Notes by The Stamp Market.  It's a little set, but it has some great brushed sentiments and ink splats, which I used on my card.   The additional theme for Stage 4 of the CASometry Challenge was "friendship", so I also added the word "friend" from Concord & 9th's Kindhearted Stamp Set. A little washi tape on the side and the card is ready to mail. :)
Hope you are having a wonderful week!  Thanks for stopping by today!
SaveSave

5 comments:

  1. Love the pops of color. Fabulous CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Lindsey! Love the vibrant background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vibrant and fun with a great sense of energy and movement, Lindsey ... this is fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card Lindsey! I like the pops of bright colors and the striped border!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsey, what a great card! I like it!

    ReplyDelete