Friday, July 25, 2014

PTI July Blog Hop

Hello!  I'm sneaking a card in for Papertrey's July Blog Hop.  Isn't the inspiration photo wonderful?
I had a handful ideas, but we've been doing cousin camp this week.  It's been busy and a ton of fun.  We were in charge of the water day with the theme Despicable Me 2.  It was awesome even with a nearly sleepless night for me due to final preparations.  Today was our last day of camp and after we got home I decided at the last minute I'd try to make a card.  Luckily it came together quickly. :) I'm looking forward to seeing all the other fabulous entries.  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a happy weekend!
Supplies (all PTI unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Bigger Blooms, Wet Paint III
Ink: Fog (Simon Says Stamp), Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst, Pure Poppy
Paper: gingham (The Paper Studio)
Other: hemp (CTMH), Bigger Blooms Dies

14 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you were able to get some crafty time in. Sounds like you were busy at cousin camp!

    This is absolutely wonderful..love the gingham panel and the stamped blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet card... fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Lindsay! So perfect with the Wet Paint and Bigger Blooms. And you have convinced me that in my next order Bigger Blooms is going off my Wish List and hopping into my cart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!! This is so SWEET!! I LOVE the FUN Design!! Such a GREAT take on the Challenge!! THANKS so much for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...what a beautiful card Lindsey! And to have come up with it so quickly after the week you've had...I'm impressed! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only you could accomplish perfection after staging a sleepover camp! Adorable Lindsay. Love the way the gingham slants.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's pretty amazing that you cranked out such a pretty card after camp! Love the red gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is just so gorgeous, Lindsey ... the cute and unexpected angle of the gingham, those glorious blooms, the crisp twine tied banner, the wonderful wet paint word ... love every little detail ... delicious! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cousin camp sounds like a blast! I love the soft gray tones of the sentiment with the pops of color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Super Woman :-) Your card is so pretty, Lindsay. Love the design, stamps and of course sweet gingham background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE that red gingham!!! This is so bright and happy; just a darling card. Really wonderful. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous card. I love that red checked background. Not sure what cousin camp is, but it sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete