Sunday, November 24, 2013

Simon Says Monday Mood Board

At the very last minute tonight I decided to make a card for WPlus9's Monday Mood Board #23.  I combined it with this week's challenge sketch at the Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge Blog. The entire thing (including the the twig wreath and the floral pattern paper) was created using stamps from WPlus9's Fresh Cut Florals Stamp Set.  I had intended to tie some twine across the middle to represent the horizontal strip in the sketch and to pull from the twine in the inspiration photo, but I totally forgot to put it on before I glued everything else down.  Oops.  Okay, now I'm really done for the night. :)

6 comments:

  1. Very creative! It is a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative! It is a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see another winner here! Great job combining both challenges...... Beautiful card and you kept to the true colors....unlike me. :) Love the banners and single beautiful flower on the wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Very pretty card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete