Sunday, June 9, 2013

MIM #119 & CQC192

I made this card several days ago and totally forgot to post it.  Oops!  As soon as I saw this week's Make it Monday to create a flagged border I knew I wanted to participate.  I've always loved when Dawn does this on her cards and this was the perfect excuse to finally try it myself.  And when I saw this week's ColourQ Challenge  I completely fell in love, so I had to use them, too.  It's funny because it wasn't until I started typing this that I realized that these colors are prominent both in my home and my wardrobe.  It's no wonder I was drawn to them. :) Oh, and I promise when I picked out the papers on my card they really did match the colors in the challenge...not sure why they don't look like that now, especially the green, which is looking more yellow.  Regardless, I'm still glad with how it all turned out.  I love when challenges encourage me to do something I probably wouldn't have done on my own.  Thanks for stopping by. :)
Supplies
Stamps: PTI (Movers & Shakers Sentiments)
Paper: DCWV (Citrus Stack), MME (Breeze, Merry), PTI (soft stone, stamper's select white), SU (soft sky), Recollections (Mosaic Memories)
Ink: SU (baja breeze)
Other: PTI (Fillable Frames #4 die, Tag Sale #5 die), SU (scallop border punch) 


1 comment:

  1. All those colorful banners make this card so festive and fun! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete