Sunday, June 9, 2013

CFC104: Banners & Flags

Here to share a card I made for this week's challenge at CAS-ual Fridays to use banners and flags.  I made it with my husband in mind, though I did use two of my favorite colors.  This card is a bit overdue.  While I was out of town visiting my family in April, my husband did tons of projects around the house, two of the biggest being painting our entire kitchen and painting our bathroom and installing beadboard.  Both look awesome, and I know they were a ton of work, so I wanted to make something to thank him...with the emphasis being on the "fabulous" because he is.  This is another sentiment from  "All About You" by The Alley Way Stamps.  I know, I've used it a ton lately along with this paper from My Mind's Eye.  However, it's kind of nice to make a few things using the same supplies...it keeps things cleaner around here, which I like.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lindsay!! I love your card and the saying is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful simple design and love the pop up sentiment. lovely card! thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the popped up sentiment! Your fussy cutting skills are amazing :) Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete