Friday, January 25, 2013

PTI January Blog Hop: Card Edition

Update: I got a "SHOUT out" over at RetroSketches for this card.  Thanks, Arielle!
Thanks to Retro Sketches #47, an idea for a card popped into my head for PTI's January Blog Hop to use black backgrounds. This card goes along with the robot theme from my first project for PTI's blog hop, and I'll probably give it to the same little guy.  I'm planning on writing a note to him each year on Valentine's Day about the things I love about him and the things he loves at that time in his life.  I'm sure in a few years I'll really enjoy looking back on it.  Okay, here's the card.

 
And here's the sketch I used.

Supplies
Stamps: Fresh Alphabet (PTI), Sans Alphabet (CTMH)
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet, Raspberry Fizz, True Black, White (all PTI )
Other: Notched Flowers Die (PTI), Flowers Layers #3 (Sizzix), white embossing powder (SU), 3/4" Punch

4 comments: